Bangshal-Sadarghat to remain closed today
Published: 10:41 22 January 2021
Dhaka (File Photo)
During the coronavirus pandemic, if you have to go somewhere in an emergency, you must follow the hygiene rules. Before that, check if the place is open today (Friday).
Areas that will be closed:
Banglabazar, Patuatuli, Farashganj, Shyambazar, Jurain, Karimullahbagh, Postagola, Shampur, Mirhajirbagh, Dolaipar, Tipu Sultan Road, Dhupkhola, Gandaria, Dayaganj, Swamibagh, Dholaikhal, Joykali Temple, south-western part of Jatrabari, Wari, Ahsan Manzil, Lalbagh, Kotwali Thana, Bangshal, Nawabpur, Sadarghat, Tantibazar, Laxmibazar, Shankhari Bazar, Chankharpul, southern part of Gulistan.
Markets that will be closed:
Azimpur Super Market, Gulistan Hawkers Market, Farashganj Timber Market, Shyambazar Wholesale Store, Samad Super Market, Rahmania Super Market, Idris Super Market, Dayaganj Bazar, Dhupkhola Bazar, Chawk Bazar, Babu Bazar, Naya Bazar, Kaptan Bazar, Rajdhani Super Market, Dayaganj City Corporation Market, Islampur Cloth Shop, ChhotaKatra, Bara Katra Wholesale Market, Sharif Mansion, Fulbaria Market, Sandra Super Market.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- Dewanbagi Pir Syed Mahbub-e-Khoda dies
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- Shaheed Dr Milon Day on Friday
- Syed Shamsul Haque’s birth anniversary today
- Cold wave may continue till tomorrow morning
- Legal action will be taken against fake news portals: Hasan
- Work of Mongla port’s new channel completed before schedule time
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Globe Biotech allowed to produce ‘Bangavax’ vaccine for trial
- Final feasibility survey before next budget
2nd Padma Bridge also to be funded by govt if necessary
- Bangladesh to deposit money to buy Oxford`s vaccine on Sunday
- General Ataul Hakim Sarwar Hasan appointed Commandant of NDC