Bangladesh`s World Cup mission starts
Published: 16:44 19 May 2019 Updated: 16:45 19 May 2019
In order to play World Cup 2019 team Tigers now in England. Thirteen members of the World Cup squad reached England's Lester City on Saturday.
Skipper Mashrafe Bin Mortaza come back home Yesterday with four other Cricketers who were Ireland with the team. Opener Tamim Iqbal also did not go to England.
After winning the tri-nations final over West Indies Masrafe, Nayeem Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Farhad Reza, and Yasir Ali fly to Bangladesh. While Tamim Iqbal off to Dubai to give time to his family.
Mashrafe will go to England on May 21 after spending time with family. The ICC will host an event on 22 May with all skippers. Masrafe will attain the program and later he will join the team at Cardiff on Thursday.
On the other hand, Tamim Iqbal will join the team on Wednesday.
After three-day camp, Tigers will fly to Cardiff and will play two warm-up matches against India and Pakistan on May 26 and 28 respectively.
- Shakib removes dangerous Pant
- Copa América
Argentina faces Venezuela in Quarter Final tonight
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- New Zealand knock India out of World Cup
- Argentina and Qatar set for crucial Copa America match
- Dhaka Abahani thrash Manang Marshyangdhi 5-0
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- Bangladesh U-19 beat England U-19
- Caribbean came to end defeated to India by 125 runs
- Tigers won toss, bowl first
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Tigers reach Ctg to play Test against Afghans
- NZ to face England in 12th ICC World Cup final
- Bangladesh to face West Indies today