Bangladesh’s 1st virtual and interactive event “CONVERGENCE 2021
Published: 19:29 19 June 2021 Updated: 19:52 19 June 2021
“CONVERGENCE 2021” held virtually
“Convergence 2021” was held virtually from 18-19 June, 2021, in collaboration with Livework Limited aiming to bring leaders from various segments of the Financial Services sector into a common platform to discuss, debate, and share the respective vision of their companies and the industry in general. This is Bangladesh’s first fully virtual and interactive event “CONVERGENCE 2021”.
The seminar was held in collaboration with Livework Limited. This event was supported by Digital Bangladesh, Sponsored by Upay and associated by Chartered Life Insurance. The objective of this event was to discuss the present situation of Banking, Digital Finance, Insurance and FinTech, the problems that different companies are facing, and how to overcome those problems.
The event was based on 8 (eight) sessions. Where Onboarding The Next 10 Million Banking Customers, Women Leaders - Progress Of Gender Equality In Financial Sector, Digital Marketing Landscape, And How It Can Add Value To Your Organization, Transformation In Insurance - Effectively Responding To Changing Market Dynamics, Digital Finance – The Way Forward Beyond Mobile Wallet And Integration With Mainstream Banking, Rebooting Bangladesh’s Startup Ecosystem Post Covid, Building Next Generation Of Talent And Leadership In Banking & Financial Services and Debt Recast And Bad Loan Surge In Covid Era were discussed.
Booths of different companies were present in the event. Attendees had the opportunity to talk to the representatives of the booths, share their questions and learn about their products, packages and policies. Total number of registration in the event was 5039, attendees were 4526, and activities were 3383.
- TikTok removes 7 million underage users
- Billionaire Branson rockets to the edge of space
- ‘Strawberry Moon’ to be seen on Thursday
- ‘Dragon Man’ skull discovered in China could be new human species
- Researchers find biological links between red meat and cancer
- China cuts online gaming for children to one hour
- World`s richest man Jeff Bezos blasts into space
- Bangladesh to launch `Jogajog` as alternative to Facebook
- Jeff Bezos retires as Amazon CEO
- Facebook launches Vaccine Finder in Bangladesh
- Sabbir Hossain wants to go ahead as an influencer
- US scientists convert paralyzed man`s brain waves to speech
- Bangladesh’s 1st virtual and interactive event “CONVERGENCE 2021
- More than 2 crores register in ‘Surokkha’ for vaccine jab
- Mars rocks collected by Perseverance boost case for ancient life