Bangladeshis among 285 immigrants detained on Iran boarder
Published: 11:25 19 July 2019
Turkish security forces have arrested 285 immigrants, including Bangladesh, in Bhan province near Iran boarder of the country. Most of the detainees are citizens of Bangladesh and Afghanistan, news Anadolu, the country’s official news agency.
They were arrested on Thursday at the security check post in Bhan province, Iran border. Off those detainees, there are 48 children and 51 women.
Recently, immigrants’ efforts to enter Europe through Turkey has been increased. They tried to go to different islands of Greece via Turkey. However, many migrants died in the sea due to the use of small boats.
- 3 workers dead, 18 injured in Cambodia building collapse
- `Kashmiri Girl` on top position
- 24 killed in Papua New Guinea tribal massacres
- 4 of a Bangladeshi family found dead in Canada
- 53 children die in India from brain disease linked to lychee
- Mango that’s length 1 foot, weight 5 kg
- Malaysian cabinet minister denies links to sex video
- Rahul Gandhi quits as India opposition leader
- Traffic jam on Everest, shoving kills 7
- World population to increase 2 bn by 2050: UN report
- India’s new cabinet formed: Modi chairs first meeting for 2nd term
- Ukraine`s new president Zelensky calls snap elections
- Myanmar buying weapons despite int’l arms embargoes
- Europe’s oldest person ‘Nonna Peppa’ died at 116
- "Huge" blast rocks military hospital in Pakistan