Bangladeshis among 285 immigrants detained on Iran boarder
Published: 11:25 19 July 2019
Turkish security forces have arrested 285 immigrants, including Bangladesh, in Bhan province near Iran boarder of the country. Most of the detainees are citizens of Bangladesh and Afghanistan, news Anadolu, the country’s official news agency.
They were arrested on Thursday at the security check post in Bhan province, Iran border. Off those detainees, there are 48 children and 51 women.
Recently, immigrants’ efforts to enter Europe through Turkey has been increased. They tried to go to different islands of Greece via Turkey. However, many migrants died in the sea due to the use of small boats.
Kim Jong Un dies!
- Killing of 26 Bangladeshis: Main culprit killed in drone strike
- BBC broadcasts Islamic sermons in UK as mosques remain shut
- China to ban eating cats and dogs
- Scotland`s chief medical officer resigns after breaching lockdown
- 4 cops charged for killing a black man in US
- Leaked call, Obama slams Trump as ‘chaotic’ over COVID-19 issue
- Kim Jong Un in grave danger
- Trump says evidence ties China lab to virus
- Train services in India resume tomorrow
- Trump threatens Saudi to cut oil supply
- 11 philippine soldiers killed in clash with Abu Sayyaf
- Kim Jong-un is `alive and well`: South Korea
- 16 killed in gunman attack in Canada
- UK records second youngest death in COVID-19