Bangladesh beat Muscat club 3-1
Published: 16:52 8 November 2019
Bangladesh will take on Oman national football team for the joint qualification of FIFA World Cup 2022 and AFC Asian Cup 2023 on November 14. Prior to that, on Thursday, the men in red-green beat a local Muscat club by 3-1.
Bangladesh makes lead in the 12th minute with the goal of Naib Nawaz. However, after 5 minutes, the Muscat club level the score from the spot-kick. Jamal Bhuiyan takes the lead again before the half-time. Midfielder Biploo Ahmed finds the goal post at 28th minutes and Bangladesh take lead 2-1. Jamie Day men went to break with 2-1 lead.
The tourists hold their nerve in the second half and doubled the lead in 65thm munites with the help of Touhidul Alam. The rest of the time both teams were goalless and Bangladesh footballers leave the field with 3-1 goals win.
- Bangladesh U-19s sarts Asia Cup with win
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Mishu new face in Tigers` T20 squad
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Sourav Ganguly elected president of India’s cricket board
- Happy Birthday Mashrafe !
- Shakib banned for 2 yrs
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Sunny, Al Amin recalled for India T20 series
- Tigers reach Ctg to play Test against Afghans
- Afif leads Tigers to winning start in Tri-series T20
- Messi wins record 6th ‘The Best FIFA Men’s Player’
- ICC Women’s T20 WCQ
Tigresses crowns unbeaten champions
- Zahir Khan takes 5-wicket over BCB XI