Bangabandhu played politics for the country’s dev: Minister
Published: 19:34 18 January 2020 Updated: 19:34 18 January 2020
Industry Minister Nurul Majid Mahmud Humayun has said that Bangabandhu did not do politics for his own destiny, he did politics for the development of the country. Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has also been doing politics for the development of the people of the country following her father's path.
He said this while addressing as the chief guest at a functioning meeting of Narsingdi district Awami League on Saturday morning.
Nurul Majid said Bangabandhu's pledge was an economic release. And Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is implementing it. The Prime Minister understands the sufferings of the people. So he is working to improve their destiny.
Narsingdi district Awami League president and Sadar MP and former State Minister for Water Resources Lt. Col. Nazrul Islam Hiru was present in the chair – while local Awami League leaders many dignitaries were also present.
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- 2 detained over rape attempt in Mermaid Resort
- Rapists cheer on Facebook Live after rape in Gazipur
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- 5,000 students get scholarship of Jahangir Alam Foundation
- Allama Azhar Ali Anwar Shah dies
- Cyclone ‘Bulbul’ left behind Bubuli in Bagerhat
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary
- Fatal train collision in B’baria kills 15
- Wedding of garments owners’ daughter today
- B’baria train collision: Death toll climbs to 16
- Building collapsed in Ctg gasline blast: 7 killed, 25 injured
- Bijoy Mela begins in Ctg
- Feni govt college ridden in trouble