‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
Published: 13:12 25 October 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
The ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ has officially started its journey on the second floor of Dhaka University Medical Center.
University Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr. Md. Akhtaruzzaman inaugurated the center as the chief guest on Thursday.
Vice-Chancellor Professor Dr. Md. Akhtaruzzaman said that voluntary blood donors’ organization ‘Badhan’ has set a unique example in providing humanitarian services. He hoped that the services would continue in the future as well.
He said the services of the newly established ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ would be open to all, including the members of Dhaka University.
Chairman of the Badhan Foundation Shahidul Islam Ripon presided over the inauguration ceremony while Advisor to the Foundation Dr. Munsi M. Habibullah, Spondon B Bangladesh Country Director Masih Ur Rahman, convener of the organizing committee SM Korban Ali and secretary-general of Bandhan Foundation Shahadat Hossain Tanvir were present there.
- 38th BCS final result published, 2204 recommended
- 42nd BCS exam circular to be announced in August
- ‘Joy Bangla Oxygen Service’ to be available for free on emergency
- Monthly internet bundle at Tk 100 for students
- Dipu Moni: HSC exam to be taken in two weeks’ preparations
- Everyone happy as class-XI admission process declared
- Maksud Kamal becomes new Pro-VC of Dhaka University
- 40,000 primary teachers to be recruited
- Dipu Moni hints free internet for students
- Admission in HSC soon: Dipu Moni tells JS
- Class-XI admission begins
- EWU`s Agricultural Branding Competition: BUP becomes champion
- Class-XI admission result published
- Next SSC-HSC exams likely to be delayed
- ‘Mid Day Meal’ for primary students from next year