‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
Published: 13:12 25 October 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
The ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ has officially started its journey on the second floor of Dhaka University Medical Center.
University Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr. Md. Akhtaruzzaman inaugurated the center as the chief guest on Thursday.
Vice-Chancellor Professor Dr. Md. Akhtaruzzaman said that voluntary blood donors’ organization ‘Badhan’ has set a unique example in providing humanitarian services. He hoped that the services would continue in the future as well.
He said the services of the newly established ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ would be open to all, including the members of Dhaka University.
Chairman of the Badhan Foundation Shahidul Islam Ripon presided over the inauguration ceremony while Advisor to the Foundation Dr. Munsi M. Habibullah, Spondon B Bangladesh Country Director Masih Ur Rahman, convener of the organizing committee SM Korban Ali and secretary-general of Bandhan Foundation Shahadat Hossain Tanvir were present there.
- Registration for CoU Convocation begins
- Incredible! - ‘This picture is hand-painted!’
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- HSC’s exam routine for 2020 published
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
- BUP Film Fest ‘19 Signed off
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- No GPA-5 in JSC exams
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- JSC-JDC exam begins tomorrow
- 11th convocation of RU on Nov 30
- BUP Admission test begins Friday