BUP lecturer leaves for Cambridge with Commonwealth scholarship
Published: 20:37 30 September 2020 Updated: 13:08 1 October 2020
Lecturer Imran Azad
Imran Azad, a lecturer in the Department of Law, Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies, Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) has obtained Commonwealth Scholarship and left Dhaka today for London.
Lecturer Azad will join a Master of Law (LLM) program at Cambridge University, BUP PRI&P office said in a press release.
He received a one-year prestigious Commonwealth Scholarship on the advice of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and was selected by the Bangladesh University Grants Commission.
“I’m grateful to each and everyone of BUP authority for all the support and cooperation I needed throughout the whole process of my admission, funding, and study leave confirmation. Today, I solicit your prayers as I’m going to start a new chapter of my life!,” said Mr. Azad.
- SSC exams in 2021 likely to be cancelled
- 42nd, 43rd BCS circular today
- BUP lecturer leaves for Cambridge with Commonwealth scholarship
- 43rd BCS circular soon
- How students to be promoted from class 8 to class 9
- Monthly internet bundle at Tk 100 for students
- Hidden stories behind a ‘viral anti-rape’ photo
- No ‘autopass’, students to pass into next class on assessment
- Next SSC-HSC exams likely to be delayed
- Dipu Moni: HSC exam to be taken in two weeks’ preparations
- Class-XI admission begins
- Decision on HSC exams schedule today
- No quota for primary teachers recruitment
- 40th BCS written exam results to be published soon
- Online classes for Grade XI begins