BUET admission test on June 4
Published: 19:54 2 June 2022 Updated: 20:16 2 June 2022
The admission test of the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) for the 2021-22 academic year will start on June 4.
The admission test will be held in two shifts on this day. The first shift test will start at 10 am and the second shift test will start at 3 pm. The test time has been fixed for 1 hour.
According to the notification of the university, this time the admission test will be held in two phases. The pre-selection test will be held on June 4 and the final test will be held on June 18.
The notification says the names of selected candidates in the pre-selection test will be announced on June 11.
Later, the final selection list will be published on July 7.
The download of admit cards for the pre-selection exam started on May 29. Students can download the admit form by visiting the university admissions website (http://ugadmission.buet.ac.bd/).
Professor Mizanur Rahman, director of BUET Student Welfare, said that 20,000 students will participate in this year’s admission test. The first 6,000 students who have passed the preliminary selection test will be given the opportunity to participate in the final test.
Earlier, the application for admission to BUET started at 10 am on April 17. Applications run until 3 pm on April 25.
- New shuttle schedule for CU admission
- 4 CU students suspended over sexual harassment
- Afghanistan bowled Sri Lanka out for 105
- DU seven colleges subject selection results on Sep 28
- Jashore Board SSC Bangla 2nd paper MCQ exam postponed
- ‘Swapnotthan’ works in rehabilitation for flood-affected people
- SSC Exams on 4 subjects under Dinajpur board postponed
- New schedule of class-exam in BU for saving energy
- How to apply for DU-affiliated Home Economics admission
- Teachers, seats increasing in govt medical colleges
- Seven college Business faculty admission test Friday
- Osmani Medical College shut down indefinitely
- Dinajpur Board: Postponed SSC exams to be held Oct 10-13
- SSC exams begin Thursday
- Dinajpur Board again postpones SSC two subjects’ question paper