BRTC’s AC bus service launched in Bandarban
Published: 13:44 27 October 2019 Updated: 13:44 27 October 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
The much-awaited AC bus service of the Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation (BRTC) on the Chattogram-Bandarban route was inaugurated on Sunday.
The new bus services started its journey on the Dhaka-Bandarban road from Bandarban traffic intersection in the morning. At this time, the passengers of the district were crowded at the bus stand to travel to Chattogram.
Meanwhile, passengers of the districts are happy that AC bus with a wide and comfortable seat has been launched on Bandarban-Chattogram route.
According to the bus services authorities, launched on this morning, the service will have a total of six buses plying the route. Passengers will be charged Tk 150 to travel from Bandarban to Chattogram or Chattogram to Bandarban.
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- 2 detained over rape attempt in Mermaid Resort
- Rapists cheer on Facebook Live after rape in Gazipur
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- 5,000 students get scholarship of Jahangir Alam Foundation
- Allama Azhar Ali Anwar Shah dies
- Cyclone ‘Bulbul’ left behind Bubuli in Bagerhat
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary
- Fatal train collision in B’baria kills 15
- Wedding of garments owners’ daughter today
- B’baria train collision: Death toll climbs to 16
- Building collapsed in Ctg gasline blast: 7 killed, 25 injured
- Bijoy Mela begins in Ctg
- Feni govt college ridden in trouble