BRTA resumes its service today
Published: 09:47 26 July 2021
The Bangladesh Road Transport Authority (BRTA) is going to launch limited-service activities from today (Monday, July 26) following the hygiene rules for the urgent needs of the customers.
A notification signed by BRTA Director (Engineer) Shitangshu Shekhar Biswas has been issued regarding the matter.
The notification said given the current situation, motor vehicle registration and various acknowledgment slips such as renewal of route permit certificate, temporary driving license, application for vehicle owner transfer, an extension of motor vehicle registration certification process will continue from July 26 following the strict hygiene rules.
Besides, online banking has been introduced to collect motor vehicle taxes and fees through BRTA during the lockdown.
The press release also said other service activities of BRTA such as disposal of all pending works, renewal of motor vehicle fitness, acceptance of the valid application for renewal of driving license, acceptance of the valid application for renewal of route permit, issue of learner driving license, examination of test driving, driving Biometric adoption of license applicants, biometric adoption of motor vehicle owners for digital registration certificates, the addition of retro-reflective number plates and RFID tags to motor vehicles will be introduced in phases as per the government guidelines.
- ADC Saqlain withdrawn for taking Pori Moni at house
- DNCC’s ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ being launched
- ‘Hero’ Captain Naushad passes away
- PM inaugurates Army Headquarters Selection Board-2021
- RAB raids Helena’s JoyJatra TV, channel to be shut down
- 3 dead, about 30 injured in Moghbazar blast
- Tk4 crore looted from Dhaka Bank vault, 2 held
- 2 associates of model Piyasha arrested with weapons, drugs
- Mass Vaccination campaign
28.37 lakh people vaccinated in one day
- Shutdown: New system like ‘curfew’ to curb pandemic
- Decision on strict lockdown extension today
- RAB raids Helena Jahangir`s house
- Fire in Banani’s 6-storey building, 14 firefighting units working
- Helena Jahangir detained
- Country’s first subway
Only 24min to take for Airport-Kamalpur