‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
Published: 00:12 13 September 2019 Updated: 00:13 13 September 2019
Information Minister Dr. Hasan Mahmud said BNP is a limited company and many leaders of the party are hired. He said that, like the players who are playing football for money, most of the leaders of BNP are also the same types of politicians being hired.
He also said that by looking at their (BNP) past, “BNP don’t take politics as a vow. Many top leaders of the party (BNP) joined BNP from other parties.
Hasan Mahmud reacted to BNP leader Ruhul Kabir Rizvi, responded to such a statement by the Awami League a false company.
The minister said Awami League wants BNP to exist in the country’s politics as a strong political party. Awami League always wants strong opposition. A strong opposition party is needed for a strong democracy. We want all opposition parties including the Jatiya Party and BNP to be stronger.
Speaking to reporters at his office in the information ministry at the secretariat on Thursday, “BNP doesn’t have to be destroyed as it is destroying itself by taking destructive decisions. BNP has taken wrong decisions continuously. For this, the party got a few seats in the present parliament. BNP seats were expected to be higher”, he added.
- Parash to be the chairman of Jubo League!
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- Swechchhasebok League’s council today
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Samrat wanted to flee in India
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Parash vows to work as ordinary JL activist
- Sadeque Hossain Khoka passes away
- Samrat-Arman expelled from Jubo League
- AL delegation to visit China from Wednesday
- Swechchhasebok League gets new President, GS