BNP wants to create conflict situation in country: Maya
Published: 21:54 7 August 2022
BNP wants to create conflict situation in country: Maya- Photo: Collected
BNP wants to create conflict situation in the country centering the upcoming national election, Awami League (AL) Presidium Member Mofazzal Hossain Chowdhury Maya Bir Bikram today said.
"BNP-Jamaat is hatching conspiracy in the country," he told a discussion marking the 92nd birth anniversary of Bangamata Sheikh Fojilatunnesa Mujib organized by Bangamata Sheikh Fojilatunnesa Mujib Parishad at Jatiya Press Club.
Maya said BNP-Jamaat wants to overthrow the government of Sheikh Hasina through foreign and domestic conspiracy. Their motive will not succeed.
He urged AL leaders and activists to remain cautious for any kind of plots of the BNP.
"We will unitedly overthrow BNP-Jamaat under the leadership of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina," he vowed.
Awami League Presidium Member Advocate Kamrul Islam said BNP-Jamaat clique is conspiring against the incumbent government as they want to pull back the country. BNP is also spreading falsehood against the government, he added.
President of Bangamata Sheikh Fojilatunnesa Mujib Parishad Professor Dr Abdul Mannan Chowdhury chaired the meeting while Deputy Minister for Education Barrister Mohibul Hasan Chowdhury Nowfel, Dhaka City South AL former General Secretary Shahe Alam Murad, Dr Khaleda Khanom and Bangabandhu Sangskritik Jote General Secretary Orun Sarker Rana, spoke at the meeting.
- BNP leaders cherish Pakistan in their hearts: Hasan
- Joint meeting of AL nomination board on Saturday
- Ripon gets boat symbol in Gaibandha-5 by polls
- Awami League candidates in 60 Zilla Parishads
- Many BNP leaders want to join AL: Obaidul Quader
- Gas connection cut off at Gayeshwar’s house over arrear bills
- India has given everything needs in present reality: Quader
- AL asks nomination-seekers to collect, submit forms
- BNP is playing evil game: Quader
- We won`t bow down to murderers: Bahauddin Nasim
- AL to hold nationwide demo protesting series bomb attack
- BNP wants to create conflict situation in country: Maya
- India gives all that we asked for: Quader
- AL not afraid of BNP`s movement threat: Quader
- Awami League’s root is deep in soil, countrymen: Quader