BNP leaders resigning due to failure: Hanif
Published: 22:00 19 March 2019
Awami League (AL) Joint General Secretary Mahbub-ul-Alam Hanif today said the BNP leaders are resigning from their party due to BNP’s corruption and failure.
“Awami league never believes in politics of resigning its party leaders under pressure… BNP’s central and grassroots leaders are resigning from their party for the corruption and failure,” he said.
Hanif was speaking at a memorial meeting on the occasion of the death anniversary of the former President Zillur Rahman at Bangladesh Mahila Samity auditorium in the capital.
With Zillur Rahman’s death anniversary observation committee president MA Karim in the chair, the meeting was addressed, among others, by AL Advisory Council Member Tofail Ahmed, AL Presidium member Begum Matia Chowdhury, Lawmaker Sahara Khatun and AL organizing secretary AKM Enamul Haque Shamim.
- Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
- BCL announced full-fledged committee
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- Miscreants kill Bogura BNP leader
- Obaidul Quader almost cured
- Ershad condemns blasts in Sri Lanka
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- 4 BNP MPs-elect in Parliament for oath
- Jamaat has no right of politics: Hanif
- Country’s 99 pc workers deprived of rights: GM Quader
- Hasina calls for strengthening Awami League at grassroots
- Niketa gets AL ticket for Bogura-6 by-poll
- Quader for salary, bonus before 25th Ramadan
- Four BNP MPs-elect take oath
- JaPa co-chairman meets ailing Quader in Singapore