BNP leaders resigning due to failure: Hanif
Published: 22:00 19 March 2019
Awami League (AL) Joint General Secretary Mahbub-ul-Alam Hanif today said the BNP leaders are resigning from their party due to BNP’s corruption and failure.
“Awami league never believes in politics of resigning its party leaders under pressure… BNP’s central and grassroots leaders are resigning from their party for the corruption and failure,” he said.
Hanif was speaking at a memorial meeting on the occasion of the death anniversary of the former President Zillur Rahman at Bangladesh Mahila Samity auditorium in the capital.
With Zillur Rahman’s death anniversary observation committee president MA Karim in the chair, the meeting was addressed, among others, by AL Advisory Council Member Tofail Ahmed, AL Presidium member Begum Matia Chowdhury, Lawmaker Sahara Khatun and AL organizing secretary AKM Enamul Haque Shamim.
- BNP`s politics depends on Television: Quader
- No alternative of unity in coronavirus disaster: Obaidul Quader
- Bangladesh Awami League: 71 yrs of glorious journey
- ‘Domestic, foreign clique engaged in propaganda’
- Former Home Minister Sahara Khatun placed in ICU
- Our key agenda during pandemic is to ‘Help the people’: Lekhak
- Quader urges to celebrate Eid following health rules
- Mahbubul Alam Hanif flies to Canada
- Nasim’s condition unchanged after 8 days of life support
- ‘BNP making provocative remarks to break the unity’
- Islami Oikya Jote chairman Maulana Nezami passes away
- ‘If situation worsens, govt will go tougher decisions again’
- Nasim’s condition stable, remains under observation for 72 hrs
- BNP lost from politics field: Khalid Mahmud
- No politics with reliefs: Tofail