BNP leaders now politically broken: Hanif
Published: 17:18 14 May 2019
Acting General Secretary of Awami League Mahbub ul Alam Hanif said that the people of the BNP have lost their confidence and now politically broken.
He said this after the Awami League joint meeting at AL’s political office in Dhanmondi on Tuesday noon.
Responding to the journalists’ query, Hanif said, “Countrymen are not with whom, I don’t want to say too much about the fragile party. We discussed the organizational issues of our party in the meeting, I could say something about it.”
Hanif said during the preparations of the Awami League's upcoming council, there was a direct discussion with the president and general secretaries of the associated-organizations. They were asked to give the the district and upazila councils soon. In the meantime, several upazila committees have been completed.
He said, tomorrow, Party General Secretary will return home after a long time treatment in Singapore. Meanwhile, the central leaders of the party will be present at the airport.
- Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
- BCL announced full-fledged committee
- Miscreants kill Bogura BNP leader
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- Obaidul Quader almost cured
- Ershad condemns blasts in Sri Lanka
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- 4 BNP MPs-elect in Parliament for oath
- BNP tried to distort history: Hanif
- Jamaat has no right of politics: Hanif
- JP’s chairmanship will be at Rangpur: GM Quader
- Country’s 99 pc workers deprived of rights: GM Quader
- Hasina calls for strengthening Awami League at grassroots
- Quader for salary, bonus before 25th Ramadan
- Four BNP MPs-elect take oath