BNP leaders now politically broken: Hanif
Published: 17:18 14 May 2019
Acting General Secretary of Awami League Mahbub ul Alam Hanif said that the people of the BNP have lost their confidence and now politically broken.
He said this after the Awami League joint meeting at AL’s political office in Dhanmondi on Tuesday noon.
Responding to the journalists’ query, Hanif said, “Countrymen are not with whom, I don’t want to say too much about the fragile party. We discussed the organizational issues of our party in the meeting, I could say something about it.”
Hanif said during the preparations of the Awami League's upcoming council, there was a direct discussion with the president and general secretaries of the associated-organizations. They were asked to give the the district and upazila councils soon. In the meantime, several upazila committees have been completed.
He said, tomorrow, Party General Secretary will return home after a long time treatment in Singapore. Meanwhile, the central leaders of the party will be present at the airport.
- JnU BCL committee dissolved
- Ex-JaPa leader Mohsen Rashid joins Gono Forum
- “AL not embarrassed of BNP’s case against polls”
- AL to observe historic 7th March
- Bogura AL President Momtaz Uddin dies
- Barrister Razzaq resigns from Jamaat
- DNCC by-polls
5 mayor aspirants get symbols
- ‘None can lead country from controversial position’
- AL reveals 2nd phase UZ polls candidates name
- AL candidates in 3rd phase of UZ polls announced
- BNP chalks out 2-day programme to mark Feb 21
- Syeda Zakia elected MP unopposed
- GM Quader reinstated as JP Co-chair
- Gono Forum to JS
Mansur, Mokabbir`s oath by Mar 15
- Ershad on 4-day visit to Rangpur