BCL forms probe committee over Monday’s clash
Published: 21:16 14 May 2019
A three-member committee has been formed to look into Monday’s clash between factions of Bangladesh Chhatra League (BCL) after the announcement of a 301-member central body.
New Vice-Present Al Nahian Khan Joy, Law Affairs Secretary Fuad Hossain Sahadat and Research Secretary Pallab Kumar Barman are members of the committee.
It has been asked to submit a report within 48 hours, said a Chhatra League press release issued on Monday night.
At least seven people were injured during the clash at Madhur Canteen. Witnesses said the melee took place when a number of BCL activists, who did not get any post in the new committee, held a press conference in the canteen.
- 40th BCS seat plan published
- BRAC University student killed in Dhaka road crash
- GUAMC students demonstrate over 6 demands
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam from May 10
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam date changes
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- HSC exam on April 29 rescheduled
- Tk 8,088.49 cr budget for 45 public universities
- 152,000 passed in NTRCA preli
- New steps to guard questions for primary recruit test
- JU to go on 41-day vacation tomorrow
- DU Dean election April 29
- ‘Bangabandhu Aviation & Aerospace University’ to be established
- NU postpones April 13 exams