BCL forms probe committee over Monday’s clash
Published: 21:16 14 May 2019
A three-member committee has been formed to look into Monday’s clash between factions of Bangladesh Chhatra League (BCL) after the announcement of a 301-member central body.
New Vice-Present Al Nahian Khan Joy, Law Affairs Secretary Fuad Hossain Sahadat and Research Secretary Pallab Kumar Barman are members of the committee.
It has been asked to submit a report within 48 hours, said a Chhatra League press release issued on Monday night.
At least seven people were injured during the clash at Madhur Canteen. Witnesses said the melee took place when a number of BCL activists, who did not get any post in the new committee, held a press conference in the canteen.
- 40th BCS seat plan published
- BCL factional clash hurt 45 in JnU
- DUCSU `election schedule` today
- Tomorrow’s SSC exam deferred to March 2
- GUAMC students demonstrate over 6 demands
- BRAC University student killed in Dhaka road crash
- PM invites newly elected Ducsu leaders
- First Bangladeshi girl in UN`s Education Conference
- Ducsu Elections
Nur elected VP, Rabbani GS, Saddam AGS
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Sports, cultural program held in Scholar`s School & College
- DU to announce DUCSU poll schedule tomorrow
- RU to observe Dr Zoha day tomorrow
- Jashore board postpones SSC ICT exam