BBIN chamber launched
Published: 22:50 16 November 2019
BBIN (Bangladesh Bhutan India Nepal) Chamber of Commerce has been launched recently aiming at fostering connections among the partnered countries.
The new multi-country chamber was formed at a program at the Press Club, New Delhi, said a press release on Saturday.
President of the Indian Economic Trade Organization (IETO) Asif Iqbal said the purpose of this chamber is to foster the participation of and dialogue between various stakeholders, including governments, civil society organizations, educational institutions and academic communities of these countries, according to IETO.
“Our task is to promote sustainable policies for regional strategic trade and commerce initiatives with India and Bangladesh spearheading this organization so as to create awareness of various opportunities available in all business areas, motivate commitment at the highest level for their solutions, and thus promote better management of strategic collaborative ideas at national and international levels,” Asif explained.
This was revealed by the representatives of the organization that the organization’s prime focus is to develop trade and commerce.
The BBIN chamber will be celebrating Mujib Day in memory of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheik MujiburRahman in 2020 in six cities of India namely Bangalore, Kolkata, Agartala, Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad with the active participation of businessmen and CEO’s of Bangladesh and India under one roof.
- Bengal Commercial Bank launching soon
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- US-China trade war: Trump steps next
- DSE to new building in October
- US unemployment rate falls to 50-year low of 3.5%
- Fiery price in abundant Hilsa
- CIP cards handover to 182 businessmen
- Local brands dominate Dhaka Furniture Fair
- Purbachal set to get a full commercial township
- Malaysian investors dazed at amazing dev of Bangladesh
- Middle-Eastern expats ahead in remittance
- Onion price drops
- TCB to provide onion at Tk 45
- Weeklong Income Tax fair set to begin Nov 14