BB new Executive Director Kazi Enayet Hossain
Published: 21:50 12 December 2019
Kazi Enayet Hossain has been made new Executive Director of Bangladesh Bank, said a press release. Earlier, he worked as general manager of Human Resources Department-2.
Kazi Enayet Hossain achieves a Master’s Degree with Honors in Physics from Dhaka University. He joined Bangladesh Bank as an Assistant Director in1989.
During his career, he served in several important departments including Bank Inspection Department of Bangladesh Bank, Foreign Exchange Policy Department, Foreign Exchange Investment Division, Credit Information Bureau, Forex Reserve and Treasury Management Department, Human Resources Department-2.
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- DITF-2020 begins on Wednesday
- Tk 200 note to hit market soon
- Bangladesh to outshine Malaysia, Singapore by 2024
- Mustafa Kamal named world’s best Finance Minister
- Adequate vegetables in market, onion prices still not fall
- ‘Income Tax Fair’ kicks off tomorrow
- Armed Forces Income Tax Fair begins
- Onion cargo flight arrives at Shahjalal airport
- Weeklong Income Tax fair set to begin Nov 14
- Middle-Eastern expats ahead in remittance
- Bangla Bond debuts on London Stock Exchange
- Malaysian investors dazed at amazing dev of Bangladesh
- Toyota to recall 1,380 defective cars in China