BARVIDA`s new committee to take office tomorrow
Published: 21:46 4 August 2019
The elected members of the Executive Council of 2019-2021 session of the Bangladesh Reconditioned Vehicles Importers and Dealers Association (BARVIDA) will officially take over the responsibility on Monday.
The organization said in a press release on Sunday.
On July 27, the 25-member executive council was elected in the two-year term. In the elections, the 'Democratic Council', led by Abdul Haque the proprietor of Haque’s Bay, won the absolute majority. He was elected president for the third time without contest.
In addition, the proprietor of HNS automobiles, Mr. Md Shahidul Islam was elected secretary-general. Other members including vice-president were also elected from Democratic Council.
- Bengal Commercial Bank launching soon
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- US-China trade war: Trump steps next
- BARVIDA`s new committee to take office tomorrow
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Fiery price in abundant Hilsa
- DSE to new building in October
- MoU to generate 500MW renewable power plants
- Spice-market unrest before Eid
- Gold price further hiked amid upswing intl market
- Govt to purchase Vehicle Mounted Data Interceptor through DPM
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- Tannery owners to buy rawwhide from Saturday