Awami League MP Aslam dies
Published: 13:07 4 April 2021
MP Aslamul Haque Aslam
MP Aslamul Haque Aslam of Dhaka 14 constituency (Mirpur) has passed away on Sunday.
He breathed his last around 12:00 pm while undergoing treatment at a hospital in the capital.
Aslamul Haque was elected MP as the nominated candidate of Awami League in the 9th Parliamentary Election on December 29, 2008. At the same time, he served as a member of the Standing Committee on the Ministry of Civil Aviation and Tourism in Parliament. On January 5, 2014, he was re-elected as an MP in the 10th National Parliamentary elections.
He was last elected MP as an Awami League candidate in the 11th Parliamentary Election in 2018. He was a member of the House Committee on Parliament and the Standing Committee on the Ministry of Religion.
- Premium Sweets owner among 3 killed in Canada road crash
- Bangladeshi girl sexually assaulted in India: 6 detained
- DNCC’s ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ being launched
- Girl’s hanging body found; Case filed against top industrialist
- Father hacked to death in front of child: Mastermind among 2 held
- Ongoing lockdown extended till May 16
- PM inaugurates Army Headquarters Selection Board-2021
- 3 dead, about 30 injured in Moghbazar blast
- Female doctor found dead in capital
- Lieutenant General SM Shafiuddin Ahmed made new army chief
- Country’s first subway
Only 24min to take for Airport-Kamalpur
- Rain likely to continue for 3 days
- Chronology of national budget of Bangladesh
- Shutdown: New system like ‘curfew’ to curb pandemic
- 3 Bangladeshi women on `The Asian Scientist 100` list