Australia beat England by 64 runs
Published: 23:26 25 June 2019 Updated: 23:38 25 June 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Finally, Australian cricketers defeated the British by 64 runs on the 25th of June 2019 in the 32nd match of the ongoing 12th ICC World Cup Cricket tournament. Almost, the Australian team has confirmed their positon in the semi-final in this. In the meantime, England in backward with two consecutive defeats.
Losing three wickets, England fall in to unavoidable danger in the beginning of their innings starting chase after Australia’s 285 runs score.
English team's reliable batsmen Vince, Bairstow, Joe Root, Butler and team leader Morgan went to the pavilion at the very beginning of the innings. Basically after their exit, the England team went back-foot. They didn’t reach the target.
Ben Stokes, however, was out in the final over. Stark bowled him straight out with 89 runs. He had taken best force for the English team. After his dismiss, Australia touched the expected victory in fact.
English camp got struck in the beginning of the second innings. England, lost the wickets in the second ball in 1st over. James Vince was bowled by with zero run by Berendorf.
Later, Mitchell Starc got ferocious, Danger man Joe Root was trapped by LBW by 8 runs in his ball. England's captain Morgan was caught out in another ball of Stark. Before leaving, he scored 4 runs while Bairstow earned only 27 runs.
Although, Buttler and Stokes put on a couple of partnerships, Buttler was caught out with just 25 runs. Ben Stokes crossed the fifty on one side. He struggled to win with Okse.
Earlier, England captain Eoin Morgan decided to bowl first win the toss. On the Century of Fince, Australia gets the middle-order collection of 285 runs.
Bangladesh became benefited by Australia’s victory; now Tigers are looking to the Semi-Final only.
- Shakib removes dangerous Pant
- Mash best skipper in World Cup: Shoaib Akhtar
- Bangladesh easily chased down Ireland`s 292
- Messi coming to Dhaka
- Clair Polosak officiate Men’s ODI as first female umpire
- Messi rested for United as Barca draws 0-0 at Huesca
- Champions League: Barcelona meets Man U tonight
- Taskin breaks down for World Cup
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Copa América
Argentina faces Venezuela in Quarter Final tonight
- Bangamata Gold Cup
Emirates to face Kyrgyzstan today
- Ronaldo coming to Dhaka in Mujib Year
- Team Bangladesh on ICC’s fb cover photo
- Tigers’ green jersey finalized with red strip at front
- Offical theme song of ICC World Cup 2019 released