Aus face early jolt losing 3 wkts for 14
Published: 16:36 11 July 2019 Updated: 16:39 11 July 2019
Australia is in trouble after losing three wickets in the early innings of the match. Woakes bowled out Peter Handscomb in 14 runs.
After winning toss, Aus are in batting disaster. Until the report was written, the Aus collected 28 runs in 10 overs after losing 3 wickets.
After winning toss, Australia captain Aaron Finch decided to bat first. But English bowlers are showing outstanding forms to prove his decision was wrong.
Jofra Archer returned back Finch in the second over of the match. In the next over, Warner back to pavilion after hitting by Woakes. Though Finch scored 0 runs, Warner scored 9 runs. Later, Woakes bowled out Handscomb.
Smith and Alex Carey are now in the field — trying to tackle the disaster.
- Shakib removes dangerous Pant
- Mash best skipper in World Cup: Shoaib Akhtar
- Bangladesh easily chased down Ireland`s 292
- Messi coming to Dhaka
- Messi rested for United as Barca draws 0-0 at Huesca
- Clair Polosak officiate Men’s ODI as first female umpire
- Champions League: Barcelona meets Man U tonight
- Copa América
Argentina faces Venezuela in Quarter Final tonight
- Taskin breaks down for World Cup
- Shakib, Liton star as Tigers beat Windies
- Bangamata Gold Cup
Emirates to face Kyrgyzstan today
- Ronaldo coming to Dhaka in Mujib Year
- Tigers’ green jersey finalized with red strip at front
- Team Bangladesh on ICC’s fb cover photo
- Offical theme song of ICC World Cup 2019 released