Aus face early jolt losing 3 wkts for 14
Published: 16:36 11 July 2019 Updated: 16:39 11 July 2019
Australia is in trouble after losing three wickets in the early innings of the match. Woakes bowled out Peter Handscomb in 14 runs.
After winning toss, Aus are in batting disaster. Until the report was written, the Aus collected 28 runs in 10 overs after losing 3 wickets.
After winning toss, Australia captain Aaron Finch decided to bat first. But English bowlers are showing outstanding forms to prove his decision was wrong.
Jofra Archer returned back Finch in the second over of the match. In the next over, Warner back to pavilion after hitting by Woakes. Though Finch scored 0 runs, Warner scored 9 runs. Later, Woakes bowled out Handscomb.
Smith and Alex Carey are now in the field — trying to tackle the disaster.
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- Bangladesh U-19s sarts Asia Cup with win
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Bangladesh U-19 beat England U-19
- Mishu new face in Tigers` T20 squad
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- Shakib included in CWC19 best XI
- Tigers reach Ctg to play Test against Afghans
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Happy Birthday Mashrafe !
- ICC Women’s T20 WCQ
Tigresses crowns unbeaten champions
- Vettori elated to be Tigers’ spin bowling coach
- Tigresses in Scotland to play T20 WC Qualifiers
- Before the last ball, I remembered Mushfiqur: Stokes
- Bangladesh to play warm-up match today