August 15 and 21 are in same knot
Published: 23:08 22 August 2019
State Minister of Shipping Khalid Mahmud Chowdhury said August 15 and August 21 are in the same knot. The grenade attack of 21 August was planned in Hawa Bhabanon, which is proved today.
He said this during a discussion on the occasion of the National Mourning Day 2019, organized by the BB Foundation at the National Press Club on Thursday.
State Minister said, murderers of Bangabandhu have been punished but the punishment of murder has not been yet. An inquiry commission will be formed to uncover the mystery of the murder in the coming days.
Mentioning Zia as a spy of Pakistan he said, Zia, opposed the liberation war. He was not in support of the liberation war.
"Today is the time to eliminate the killers and their supporters of August 21 otherwise Sonar Bangladesh as the dream of Bangabandhu will not be established," he added.
The discussion was chaired by BB Foundation Chairman Bahadur Bepari. Rashedul Alam, Awami League Advisory Council member, Professor AAMS Arefin Siddique, former Vice-Chancellor of Dhaka University, A. S. M. Maksud Kamal, Dhaka University Teachers Association President, Marufa Akter Poppy, Awami League central executive member were also present in the meeting.
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- ASM Abdur Rab hospitalized
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader
- BNP’s Rumeen Farhana takes oath
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Quader visit ailing Ershad at CMH