Palak in New Delhi
‘Artificial intelligence can change the society’
Palak in New Delhi
Published: 19:37 4 October 2019 Updated: 19:42 4 October 2019
State Minister for ICT Zunaid Ahmed Palak today urged all to utilize the prospects of artificial intelligence for developing the people’s living standards.
The minister said, “The power of artificial intelligence can change the society. There is an opportunity to do many things for humans by properly utilizing the artificial intelligence technology.”
At a discussion in the workshop on “Artificial Intelligence for All”, marking the “India Economic Summit 2019” at Taj Palace Hotel at New Delhi, the state minister said this.
Advisor of the Asia-Pacific America (APA) Leadership Team Deepankar Sanwalka and Managing Director of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise India Som Satsange, among others, were present at the discussion.
Palak said Bangladesh is using technology in all sectors, including health, education, employment, smart city and traffic management, after declaration of ‘Digital Bangladesh’ by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
After arriving the artificial technology, the government is taking initiatives for using artificial intelligence technology in all sectors, including health, education and traffic management, for making easier the human life, the minister added.
- Vivo ‘Made in Bangladesh’ soon
- Seminar on cybersecurity held at MIST
- ‘Cyber 71’ to recover disable Facebook ID if feeds poor people
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Vivo S1 pre-booking starts
- `No alternative to capacity building to tackle cyber attack`
- Australia plans to censor extremist online content
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Chandrayaan-2: India launches second Moon mission
- A new way to turn heat into useful energy
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!
- App launches to prevent dengue
- Technology to detect fake or real smile!
- Google shuts down AdSense on Android, iOS for web