Arrest warrant issued against Mila
Published: 19:36 24 June 2019
Singer Mila got herself screwed in her own case. An arrest warrant has been issued against Mila for not being present as a witness in the case of the woman and child repression filed against former husband Parvez Sanjari.
Judge Md Sharif Uddin of the Metropolitan Court of Women and Children Repression Prevention Tribunal 9 issued the order on Sunday.
Earlier, Mila filed a lawasuit in 2017 and the court formed the charges with Women and Children Repression case in 2018. Meanwhile, summon was issued against her for not being present as a witness for more than 1.5 years. However, the Tribunal gave the order as she did not appear before the court.
Besides, the court also asked the lawyer to know why she would not be charged with contempt of court over questioning the court, honorable judge, wise lawyers and other parties on social media at different times.
On October 5, 2017, Mila filed a lawsuti against her husband with the Uttara West Police Station over beatings and dowry charges. Police arrested Sanjari after the case.
Mila married private airline pilot Parvez Sanjari on May 12, 2017, after a long time affair. But after just 13 days of marriage, there was a marital dispute between them which later ends with separation.
- Apurba-Nazia splits after 9yrs of marriage
- Tisha’s warning amid Apurba-Nazia split out; Why?
- Why Apurba-Nazia splitting?
- Mystery begun to unravel: Sushant was Killed?
- Finally Apurba himself unveils the mystery
- Nazia urges all not to blame Apurba over divorce
- Two controversial web series removed
- Doubts evaporated again: Sushant`s ex-manager Disha was pregnant!
- Noble made his wife Salsabil a model in music video
- Nusrat Faria engaged
- Apurba -Tisha tie the knot again this Eid!
- Shabnam Faria’s ‘Joruri Divorce’
- Shokh got married on May 12!
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- Unable to bear loss, Sushant’s sister-in-law dies