Apurba and Tisha ‘Missing’
Published: 17:00 22 May 2020
Ziaul Faruq Apurba and Tanjin Tisha
Every year the showbiz becomes active on the occasion of Eid. But this year, the image is completely different. Coronavirus has caused stagnation in the showbiz world. Even then, the production houses are going to release several dramas around Eid.
On the second day of Eid, the drama ‘Missing’ – composed and directed by Kajal Arefin Ome – will be screened on Banglavision at 6:35 pm where Ziaul Faruq Apurba and Tanjin Tisha starred in it.
Wajiha Farzin Khan, the only daughter of director Tapu Khan, has played the role of Apurba and Tishar’s daughter in the play. Two and a half years old Wajiha made his debut through the play.
Regarding his daughter’s acting in the drama, Tapu Khan said, “I never imagined my little girl could stand in front of the camera now All that has happened is the charisma of brother Ome. Pray for my daughter.”
Meanwhile, the play’s director Arefin Ome said the whole world is going through a bad time at the moment. Our country is no exception. Everything has stopped due to the deadly virus. “This is the first Eid where there is no new work. And this work was done at the end of last year. Now it is being broadcasted on television,” he added.
Regarding the story, Ome said the play is about the story of two people getting separated after marriage. The couple lost their only daughter when they separated. With that, the story has progressed. “And this is Wajiha’s first work. The little girl has done a really great job. Many good wishes to her.”
Apart from Apurba and Tisha, the play has also been acted by Turya, Ratna Khan, Mukit Zakaria, and others.
After the drama that will be aired on television, viewers will be able to watch it on the SARWAR TUBE channel on YouTube on the 3rd day of Eid.
- Apurba-Nazia splits after 9yrs of marriage
- Why Apurba-Nazia splitting?
- Tisha’s warning amid Apurba-Nazia split out; Why?
- Finally Apurba himself unveils the mystery
- Nazia urges all not to blame Apurba over divorce
- Actress Ferdousi Ahmed Lina dies
- Apurba -Tisha tie the knot again this Eid!
- Shabnam Faria’s ‘Joruri Divorce’
- Puja Cherry’s crush married another Puja
- Shokh got married on May 12!
- Shabnur files divorce over family discord
- Noble got married for 3rd time seven months ago!
- US actor dies from coronavirus
- Biopic of Bangabandhu
Shuvo to star Bangabandhu, Faria to play Sheikh Hasina
- Pak model Zara Abid feared dead in plane crash