Apple launches ‘smart ring’!
Published: 22:29 21 October 2019
US tech giant Apple is making smart rings to control the iPhone. According to the US Patent and Trademark Office data, Apple has submitted a patent for a smart finger ring.
According to the data, it will have a touch screen like a smartphone. There will be computer processors, microphones, wireless transceivers and recharge facilities. With that one device’s input can be played from another device. It will have various programs already planned. It can identify finger movements and work accordingly. It can also be used as a directional device.
The purpose of making smart rings is to control the iPhone and iPad. In some cases, it is thought that the iPhone or iPad will be controlled by the ring if it may some distance away. It will also alert if any danger is encountered.
It was reported that the ring will be coming, but no word has been heard about the smart ring by Apple yet.
- Now PUBG bans in Bangladesh
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- Scientists detect newborn black hole
- `No alternative to capacity building to tackle cyber attack`
- A new way to turn heat into useful energy
- Australia plans to censor extremist online content
- Black holes made of dark energy?
- New kind of quantum time order
- Hardware security keys for Two-Factor Authentication!
- Machu Picchu: Ancient Incan sanctuary
- Andromeda Galaxy sets sights on Milky-way
- Artificial meat is now made in space, coming to supermarkets
- FB researchers using Maths for better translations
- Android 10 release dates and phone list
- 2 Asteroids to fly by earth tonight