Aparna ties knot with Satyajit
Published: 14:14 11 December 2020 Updated: 14:14 11 December 2020
Aparna ties knot with Satyajit; Photo: Collected
National Film Award-winning actress Aparna Ghosh has tied the knot with her longtime friend Satyajit Dutt in Chattogram as per the traditional religious rites.
The couple completed their marriage ceremony at Loknath Baba Temple in Agrabad, Chattogram at midnight on Thursday (10 December).
It is learned that they performed the blessing ceremony on 7 December in the presence of two family members at their home in Chattogram. Aparna’s husband Satyajit Dutt is an IT engineer by profession.
Aparna Ghosh was selected as one of the top four in the Lux-Channel I Superstar competition in 2006. Her first performance was in the play ‘Tobuo Bhalobasi’. After that, she became regular on television and TVC screens.
Aparna is also active on the big screen as well as the small screen. He made her big-screen debut in 2009 with the movie ‘Third Person Singular Number’ directed by Mostofa Sarwar Farooki.
After a break of four years, she acted in the film ‘Mrittika Maya’ directed by Gazi Rakayet — she won the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress. Aparna’s notable films are ‘Sutopar Thikana’, ‘Bhuban Majhi’, ‘Meghmallar’, ‘Lilith’, etc.
- Mim Mantasha gets engaged to DU teacher
- Actress Romana detained for embezzling crores of takas
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Romana marries 28 times, embezzles huge money from expats: Police
- Anushka reveals daughter’s name with adorable photo
- Habib Wahid ties the knot again
- Faria Shahrin got engaged
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Ctg Road crash
Singer Beauty in critical condition
- Nikhil sends divorce notice to Nusrat
- BTS named world’s best-selling artists of 2020
- Dipjol becomes grandfather of granddaughter
- Habib opens up his marriage with Afsana: We married 3 months ago
- Anushka, Kohli welcome their first child
- Kobori in ICU as condition deteriorates