Anushka, Kohli welcome their first child
Published: 17:24 11 January 2021 Updated: 17:28 11 January 2021
Bollywood actor Anushka Sharma and Indian cricketer Virat Kohli
Bollywood actor Anushka Sharma and Indian cricketer Virat Kohli have been blessed with a baby girl, their first child on Monday.
Kohli took social media site Twitter to share the news.
“We are thrilled to share with you that we have been blessed with a baby girl this afternoon. We thank you all for your love, prayers and good wishes. Anushka and the baby are both healthy and we are feeling beyond blessed to start this new chapter of our lives. We hope that you can respect our privacy at this time. Love, Virat,” he tweeted.
Anushka and Virat, married since 2017, shared the news of her pregnancy on Instagram last August, along with the caption, “And then, we were three! Arriving Jan 2021.”
While Anushka has taken a break from acting for a while, Virat Kohli is on a paternity leave approved by the Board of Cricket Control in India or BCCI. The captain of India's cricket team had skipped the third test match against Australia to be with Anushka at the time of birth.
- Sabnam Faria, Apu get divorced after ‘2yrs’ of marriage
- TV actress Asa Chowdhury died in Mirpur road crash
- Prova’s new video again goes ‘viral’
- Toma Mirza finally on way to get divorced
- We will have love, friendship as long as we live: Faria’s comment
- Shabnam Faria deactivates Facebook account, page
- Aparna Ghosh got engaged to Satyajit
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Actress Aupee Karim becomes mother of a baby girl
- Showbiz arena mourns Asa’s sudden death
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Sabnam Faria appears in new look after divorce
- Tawsif Mahbub and his wife infected with Covid-19
- Aparna ties knot with Satyajit
- The ending could be beautiful too: Faria’s remarks on criticism