Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary
Published: 00:03 10 November 2019 Updated: 01:12 10 November 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Ansar and VDP members have been deployed in the field to deal with the cyclone 'Bulbul' in Bhola.
146 Ansar and 212 VDP members are working to evacuate people from different upazilas including Charfashion-Manpura in the district to the shelters.
District Ansar and VDP Commander Md. Saifuddin said that announcements are being made through loudspeakers to the people to take shelters. The people are being aware to avoid the damage by the cyclone ‘Bulbul’. Ansar-VDP members are ready to provide all kinds of assistance to Bhola residents.
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- 2 detained over rape attempt in Mermaid Resort
- Rapists cheer on Facebook Live after rape in Gazipur
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- 5,000 students get scholarship of Jahangir Alam Foundation
- Allama Azhar Ali Anwar Shah dies
- Cyclone ‘Bulbul’ left behind Bubuli in Bagerhat
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary
- Fatal train collision in B’baria kills 15
- Wedding of garments owners’ daughter today
- B’baria train collision: Death toll climbs to 16
- Building collapsed in Ctg gasline blast: 7 killed, 25 injured
- Bijoy Mela begins in Ctg
- Feni govt college ridden in trouble