Amazing uses of Neem
Published: 14:42 26 July 2022 Updated: 15:05 26 July 2022
Amazing uses of neem
From head hair to toenails - a single solution to a variety of body problems; neem is such an amazing ingredient and wonderful creation of nature. Regular use of neem leaves or other components of neem trees will keep many diseases away.
This is why neem is given great importance in Ayurveda. Let's know how to use neem-
What are the benefits of using neem?
- Eliminates fatigue
- Reduce cough
- Increases digestion
- Helps heal wounds faster
- Reduces UTIs or urinary tract infections
- Reduces worms
- Relieves nausea and vomiting
- Helps reduce inflammation
How to use neem regularly?
Can be used on the skin in the form of a coating.
Neem powder (mixed with other herbs or alone), a paste can be made with water or honey. It can be applied to the skin or wound.
Mix neem powder or neem leaves in hot water and take a bath. It can reduce skin infections.
You can use it to reduce dandruff. Soak neem leaves in cold water or mix them with neem powder. Do not use hot water to wash your hair.
Neem can be consumed in the form of herbal tea. Drinking this drink reduces many stomach problems.
It also helps to reduce acne. Neem powder mixed with other herbs (such as sandalwood, rose, and turmeric can be used as a face pack)
How can you eat neem regularly?
- Chew 7-8 neem leaves daily and continue at least 2 weeks.
- Take 1-2 neem tablets daily and continue this for 1 month.
- Drink 10-15 ml of neem juice daily for 2-3 weeks.
- Neem stem can be used to brush teeth.
- Neem can be consumed in any form (pill, powder, juice) for diabetes, skin problems, immune system enhancement, fever reduction, etc. depending on the patient’s condition.
Who does not eat neem?
Dr Dixa Bhavsar Savaliya says some should be cautious about consuming neem. Especially those women or men who are trying to have children should not eat neem. Also, pregnant women should avoid consuming neem.
- When to brush teeth – morning or night?
- Habit to `avoid` when brushing teeth as it removes strengthening
- Boy or Girl? How to Find Out the Sex of your Baby
- Do you feel drowsy after eating rice?
- Remedies of skin dryness
- Do not throw away pumpkin seeds
- Coconut oil for skin care
- Why Your Gums Bleed When Brushing
- Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
- Use simple tips to remove water from your ears
- Different uses of Henna leaves
- Red peppers can aid weight loss, says expert
- For boys – when to marry if wants to live longer?
- Five foods to reduce weight
- Excellent home remedies for cure piles