Alina Kabaeva: Putin’s lover ‘vanished’ after giving birth to twins
Published: 15:54 8 October 2020 Updated: 15:56 8 October 2020
Alina Kabaeva, who is rumored to have twins with Russian President Vladimir Putin, has vanished from the public eye since 2018
Alina Kabaeva, a 37-year-old former gymnast and also an Olympic gold medalist, who is rumored to have twins with Russian President Vladimir Putin has vanished from the public eye. She has not been seen since 2018.
At the time, she was said to be two months pregnant with the President and she is believed to have given birth to twin boys in April last year at a Moscow clinic, however, there is a concern in Russia that she has disappeared, according to a report by The Sun.
Alina Kabaeva is one of the most decorated gymnasts in rhythmic gymnastics history, with 2 Olympic medals, 14 World Championship medals, and 25 European Championship medals. After retiring, she turned to politics and become an MP in Putin’s United Russia party. She also once posed for a magazine, has appeared in a film and attempted a singing career.
Meanwhile, there was a rumor romance between her and Vladimir Putin in 2008. She was previously engaged to politician David Museliani in 2004 but they split a year later.
Russian news media outlet ‘The Moskovsky Korrespondent’ reported in 2008 that she and Putin were engaged, however, the story was denied and the entire newspaper was shut down.
Last year, when rumors spread out her giving birth to twins, the entire VIP fourth floor at the Kulakov Research Centre for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology was cleared to accommodate the former gymnast and MP, say reports.
One major newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets carried the entire story on its website, but suddenly they deleted this and wiped mentions of the claims, including from the internet cache.
Putin previously married Lyudmila Shkrebneva in 1983 and they have two daughters together, Mariya Putina and Yekaterina Putina. They divorced in 2013.
“If Alina gave birth to his children, her hiding away might be one of the strongest hints pointing to this. He is obsessive about the security of his family,” A Moscow source told The Sun.
Source: Daily Mail
- Bangladeshi girl assaulted in India: TikTok Hridoy shot
- Dozens of Palestinians hurt by Israeli attacks in Jerusalem
- Galapagos rock formation Darwin`s Arch collapses into sea
- Turkey will not accept Israeli persecution: Erdogan
- Covid panic in Bihar: Over 40 bodies wash up on Banks of Ganga
- Hundreds of unmarked graves found at Canada residential school
- Malian woman gives birth to nine babies
- UN calls for ‘concrete’ proof of Princess Latifa’s hostage order
- 137 Palestinians killed so far by Israeli bombards Gaza
- Israel threatens Gaza with ground attack amid air strikes
- New dinosaur species is largest found in Australia
- Israeli police storm Al-Aqsa Mosque compound, fire tear gas
- Indonesian submarine goes missing with 53 on board
- Missing man found dead inside Dinosaur Statue in Spain
- Death toll from Israeli attacks on Gaza rises to 83