Alina Kabaeva: Putin’s lover ‘vanished’ after giving birth to twins
Published: 15:54 8 October 2020 Updated: 15:56 8 October 2020
Alina Kabaeva, who is rumored to have twins with Russian President Vladimir Putin, has vanished from the public eye since 2018
Alina Kabaeva, a 37-year-old former gymnast and also an Olympic gold medalist, who is rumored to have twins with Russian President Vladimir Putin has vanished from the public eye. She has not been seen since 2018.
At the time, she was said to be two months pregnant with the President and she is believed to have given birth to twin boys in April last year at a Moscow clinic, however, there is a concern in Russia that she has disappeared, according to a report by The Sun.
Alina Kabaeva is one of the most decorated gymnasts in rhythmic gymnastics history, with 2 Olympic medals, 14 World Championship medals, and 25 European Championship medals. After retiring, she turned to politics and become an MP in Putin’s United Russia party. She also once posed for a magazine, has appeared in a film and attempted a singing career.
Meanwhile, there was a rumor romance between her and Vladimir Putin in 2008. She was previously engaged to politician David Museliani in 2004 but they split a year later.
Russian news media outlet ‘The Moskovsky Korrespondent’ reported in 2008 that she and Putin were engaged, however, the story was denied and the entire newspaper was shut down.
Last year, when rumors spread out her giving birth to twins, the entire VIP fourth floor at the Kulakov Research Centre for Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology was cleared to accommodate the former gymnast and MP, say reports.
One major newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets carried the entire story on its website, but suddenly they deleted this and wiped mentions of the claims, including from the internet cache.
Putin previously married Lyudmila Shkrebneva in 1983 and they have two daughters together, Mariya Putina and Yekaterina Putina. They divorced in 2013.
“If Alina gave birth to his children, her hiding away might be one of the strongest hints pointing to this. He is obsessive about the security of his family,” A Moscow source told The Sun.
Source: Daily Mail
- Alina Kabaeva: Putin’s lover vanished after giving birth to twins
- Maci Currin: Texas teen at 6ft 10in has world’s longest legs
- 2,000-year-old brain cells of Vesuvius victim found intact
- Trump announces peace deal between Bahrain and Israel
- US Presidential Polls
Biden ahead in electoral votes at 238, Trump at 210: US media
- 1,200-year-old Pagan Temple to Thor, Odin discovered
- 59 coffins buried 2,500 years ago in Egypt unveiled
- Manhunt in Kenosha: 2 more killed, 1 wounded on 3rd-night protest
- Chinese vlogger dies after ‘set on fire by during live stream’
- Sarcophagi buried for 2,500 yrs exhumed
- 450 Indians detained in Saudi for part-time begging
- Violence sparked as another black man shot by US police (video)
- Coronavirus: Oxford vaccine trial paused on 3rd level
- British soldier arrested opposing infants killing in Yemen war
- Erdogan’s cartoon on French magazine, Turkey for legal action