Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
Published: 22:45 30 June 2019
Ailing leader of the opposition in parliament and Jatiya Party Chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad was kept on oxygen support today at city’s Combined Military Hospital (CMH).
Quoting physicians, Jatiya Party acting chairman GM Quader told this at a press briefing at the party chief’s Banani office.
The physical condition of Ershad was stated to be not well today in comparison to yesterday, Quader said.
He said all the expenses of the treatment of Ershad are being borne by the government.
Quader sought doa from the people for quick recovery of Ershad.
Ershad is being treated at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital.
- Papiya expelled from Jubo League
- Dhaka city polls
Taposh in South, Atiqul in North
- BNP’s Ishraque submits nomination paper
- Obaidul Quader at hospital again
- AL metes out coronavirus awareness leaflets
- Kamrul, Milan get JaPa’s tickets for Dhaka City polls
- DNCC-DSCC polls
Tabith, Ishraque get BNP tickets
- 72nd founding anniversary of BCL tomorrow
- DSCC polls
Nominations of Taposh-Israq valid
- Dhaka-10 by-polls; Those who are in talks
- AL finalizes nomination for councilor posts in CCC polls
- Syed Ashraf was an idol for politicians: Quader
- Obaidul Quader mourns death of MP Mannan
- Taposh’s manifesto promises to build modern Dhaka
- Mohiuddin gets AL ticket in Dhaka-10 by-polls