Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
Published: 22:45 30 June 2019
Ailing leader of the opposition in parliament and Jatiya Party Chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad was kept on oxygen support today at city’s Combined Military Hospital (CMH).
Quoting physicians, Jatiya Party acting chairman GM Quader told this at a press briefing at the party chief’s Banani office.
The physical condition of Ershad was stated to be not well today in comparison to yesterday, Quader said.
He said all the expenses of the treatment of Ershad are being borne by the government.
Quader sought doa from the people for quick recovery of Ershad.
Ershad is being treated at the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the hospital.
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- ASM Abdur Rab hospitalized
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader
- BNP’s Rumeen Farhana takes oath
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Quader visit ailing Ershad at CMH