Agreement signed between Dhaka-Tokyo on HRD
Published: 17:47 20 January 2021
Bangladesh Overseas Employment and Services Ltd (BOESL) and the Japanese company Institute of Foreign Student and Human Resources Total Support Organization (IFTO) have signed an agreement for human resource development.
The Bangladesh embassy in Tokyo said in a statement on Wednesday afternoon.
IFTO Director Chiharu Hirai staying at the Bangabandhu Auditorium of the Bangladesh Embassy in Tokyo as well as Company Secretary on behalf of BOESL Abdus Sobhan staying at Dhaka joined in online at the agreement-signing ceremony due to global coronavirus situation. Bangladesh Ambassador to Japan Shahabuddin Ahmed was present at the time.
In his welcome address, Ambassador Shahabuddin Ahmed said that Japan is one of the development partners and friends of Bangladesh. In terms of manpower demand, Japan is recruiting technical interns and specialized skilled workers from different countries and Bangladesh is also one of their listed countries.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- Dewanbagi Pir Syed Mahbub-e-Khoda dies
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- Shaheed Dr Milon Day on Friday
- Syed Shamsul Haque’s birth anniversary today
- Cold wave may continue till tomorrow morning
- Legal action will be taken against fake news portals: Hasan
- Work of Mongla port’s new channel completed before schedule time
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Globe Biotech allowed to produce ‘Bangavax’ vaccine for trial
- Final feasibility survey before next budget
2nd Padma Bridge also to be funded by govt if necessary
- General Ataul Hakim Sarwar Hasan appointed Commandant of NDC
- Bangladesh to deposit money to buy Oxford`s vaccine on Sunday