After Nawsheen, now Hillol gets Pfizer jab
Published: 16:25 14 January 2021
TV actress and presenter Nawsheen Nahreen Mou, who is currently staying in the United States with his husband actor Adnan Faruque Hillol, was given the Pfizer Covid-19 jab on January 5. Now the actor Hillol also got the Pfizer vaccine jab.
Confirming that Hillol took the first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, Nawsheen said, “Hillol took the first dose of Covid-19 vaccine a few days ago. Everything is still fine. He will take a second dose after a while. We urge all to pray for us.”
Nawsheen married to actor Adnan Faruque Hillol. This star couple is currently living permanently in the US. They often come to the country on holiday, but they have been in the US before the Covid-19 crisis began.
The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was first approved in the US. It has been used as the second vaccine in the country since the Moderna vaccine was approved. Newly elected US President Joe Biden has already set a target of vaccinating 100 million doses within the first 100 days after taking the office.
- Sabnam Faria, Apu get divorced after ‘2yrs’ of marriage
- TV actress Asa Chowdhury died in Mirpur road crash
- Prova’s new video again goes ‘viral’
- Toma Mirza finally on way to get divorced
- We will have love, friendship as long as we live: Faria’s comment
- Shabnam Faria deactivates Facebook account, page
- Aparna Ghosh got engaged to Satyajit
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Actress Aupee Karim becomes mother of a baby girl
- Showbiz arena mourns Asa’s sudden death
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Sabnam Faria appears in new look after divorce
- Tawsif Mahbub and his wife infected with Covid-19
- Aparna ties knot with Satyajit
- The ending could be beautiful too: Faria’s remarks on criticism