Actress Bubli critically injured
Published: 22:00 25 June 2019 Updated: 22:04 25 June 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Actress Shabnam Bubli got sever injury during the shooting of Zakir Hossain Raju's film ‘Moner Moto Manush Pailamnare’ at the capital’s Impulse hospital.
The favorite heroine, took part in shooting paired with superstar Shakib Khan.
Bubli said, “Shooting was going on in the city's Impulse hospital from noon. There is an injury on my head. This incident took place at emergency department’s gate of Impulse Hospital around 6:30 pm.
The scene was, Shakib Khan would bring ailing Bubli on his shoulder in the emergency department of the hospital. In view of this, when Shakib came out of glass door with Bubli on his shoulder by pushing the door through, Bubli got struck the left side of the head. When bleeding started from the injury, the doctor rushed and provided primary treatment. Shooting is currently closed.
During the incident, director Zakir Hossain Raju, actress Saberi Alam and Nazima Bashar were present at the shooting set.
Desh 'Multimedia' is producing the film, ‘Moner Moto Manush Plailamnare’ while politician, Juba League Dhaka Metropolitan South President Ismail Chowdhury Samrat in its overall supervision.
- Russell Rana, the winner of ‘Ke Hobe Masud Rana?’
- Nobel becomes point of debate
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- Another hit of Gully Boy!
- Shakib’s exceptional
‘Moner Moto Manush Pailamna’ trailer released
- Apu Biswas talks on proselytism
- Shabnur is alive and healthy: Family dismisses death rumors
- Pori Moni spreads warmth in dawn’s avatar
- Porshi with Kumar Sanu in duet song
- Shokh to play Minni’s role in Eid
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- ‘Juwari’ Hridoy Khan!
- Sunny Leone dances in Conal’s vocal
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah