Actress Bubli critically injured
Published: 22:00 25 June 2019 Updated: 22:04 25 June 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
Actress Shabnam Bubli got sever injury during the shooting of Zakir Hossain Raju's film ‘Moner Moto Manush Pailamnare’ at the capital’s Impulse hospital.
The favorite heroine, took part in shooting paired with superstar Shakib Khan.
Bubli said, “Shooting was going on in the city's Impulse hospital from noon. There is an injury on my head. This incident took place at emergency department’s gate of Impulse Hospital around 6:30 pm.
The scene was, Shakib Khan would bring ailing Bubli on his shoulder in the emergency department of the hospital. In view of this, when Shakib came out of glass door with Bubli on his shoulder by pushing the door through, Bubli got struck the left side of the head. When bleeding started from the injury, the doctor rushed and provided primary treatment. Shooting is currently closed.
During the incident, director Zakir Hossain Raju, actress Saberi Alam and Nazima Bashar were present at the shooting set.
Desh 'Multimedia' is producing the film, ‘Moner Moto Manush Plailamnare’ while politician, Juba League Dhaka Metropolitan South President Ismail Chowdhury Samrat in its overall supervision.
- Interview rejected Shams now YouTube celebrity; Special interview
- Kajal Agarwal secretly engaged to a businessman
- Chadwick Boseman: Story and History
- From zero to ‘Thoughts of Shams’, Shams tells her success story
- Vote Early: Taylor Swift
- Chadwick Boseman, Star of ‘Black Panther,’ Dies at 43
- Sana Khan quits showbiz to serve religion and humanity
- ‘Shut up or else you will also give injections to sleep’
- Lascivious Pori Moni bloomed in hot bikini
- ‘Mentally unbalanced’ actor Shahriar Shuvo returning to Dhaka
- Prova now in love with Biryani seller!
- Apu Biswas to be seen as ‘sex worker’ in new movie
- Shokh’s photo with husband reveals mystery of 2nd marriage
- Prabhas to feature in mega budget project Adipurush
- After announcing name, Subhashree reveals baby boy’s picture