Abrar laid to rest
Published: 14:03 8 October 2019 Updated: 14:08 8 October 2019
The burial of Abrar Fahad, student of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) was completed. On Tuesday at 10:00 am, he was buried after the third janaza in his village home Koya UP’s Raidanga area in Kumarakhali, Kushtia.
On the other hand, villagers of Abrar are protesting against the arrest and exemplary punishment of the killers.
Abrar’s body arrived at his home by ambulance around 5:00 am on Tuesday. The second namaz-e-janaza was held at 6:30 am. Later, his body was taken to the Raidanga area of Koya UP in Kumarkhali Upazila.
Earlier, police recovered Abar’s body from the second floor of the Sher E Bangla Hall, BUET on Sunday at around 3:00 am. Abrar was a second-year (17th batch) student of BUET’s Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department.
Abrar’s father Barkat Ullah filed a murder case with Chawkbazar police station on Monday evening, accusing 19 people of Abrar murder.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- 2 detained over rape attempt in Mermaid Resort
- Narayanganj SP Harun transferred
- Nusrat’s father satisfied with the verdict
- BRTC’s AC bus service launched in Bandarban
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Casino behind bKash service, 5 held in Jamalpur
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- Building collapsed in Ctg gasline blast: 7 killed, 25 injured