Abdul Matin Khasru’s parliamentary seat declared vacant
Published: 12:43 22 April 2021 Updated: 20:05 22 April 2021
Abdul Matin Khasru; Photo: Collected
The constituency or parliamentary seat (Cumilla-5) of Advocate Abdul Matin Khasru, president of the Supreme Court Bar Association and former law minister, has been declared vacant.
The seat was declared vacant in a circular signed by Dr. Zafar Ahmed Khan, Senior Secretary of the Jatiya Sangsad, on Thursday.
It is mentioned in the circular that the Cumilla-5 seat of the 11th Jatiya Sangsad has become vacant due to the death of MP Abdul Matin Khasru on April 14.
Abdul Matin Khasru breathed his last at the Combined Military Hospital (CMH) in the capital on April 14 at 4:50 pm.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Circular with 11 directives on seven-day lockdown
- 12th session of 11th parliament begins
- Temperature likely to rise
- Bir Freedom Fighters’ draft list published
- Awami League MP Aslam dies
- Ex Bangladesh Bank deputy governor Ibrahim Khaled dies
- 21 named for Ekushey Padak 2021
- Seminar on MHM of adolescent girls with disabilities
- Girl’s hanging body found; Case filed against top industrialist
- Mitali Express for Jalpaiguri on Monday, Thursday
- Indian PM thanks Foreign Minister
- Third day`s program going on at parade ground