Abandoned fields to be recovered soon: DSCC mayor
Published: 21:49 5 March 2021
Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) Mayor Barrister Sheikh Fazle Noor Taposh
Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) Mayor Barrister Sheikh Fazle Noor Taposh today said all the abandoned or illegally occupied fields under different wards of the capital will be recovered soon and will be allotted for the playground.
He made the comment while visiting of BFF artificial turf adjoining the Bangladesh Football Federation (BFF) Bhaban.
BFF secretary Abu Nayeem Sohag and other distinguished personalities were also present during the time, said a BFF press release here.
Taposh said some fields in different wards have already been recovered and the activities of the rest are also going on.
Later, Abu Nayeem Sohag briefed the quality of artificial turf, its maintenance and price and various facilities for the players using the turf.
He also briefed the utility of gym which is under construction for the players.
The DSCC Mayor highly appreciated the activities of BFF in the development of football.
Earlier, Taposh performed Friday’s Jumma prayers at Arambagh Jhilpar Jam e-Mosque, adjacent the BFF Bhaban.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Circular with 11 directives on seven-day lockdown
- 2nd phase of municipal polls
Voting in 60 municipalities ends, counting underway
- Fire after AC explosion at Gulshan’s UAE Visa Center, kills 1
- DMP instructions on occasion of Bangabandhu Marathon
- Bir Freedom Fighters’ draft list published
- Seminar on MHM of adolescent girls with disabilities
- PK Halder’s ‘girlfriend’ Abantika arrested
- Ex Bangladesh Bank deputy governor Ibrahim Khaled dies
- Awami League MP Aslam dies
- 21 named for Ekushey Padak 2021