ASP Anisul murder: 10 accused on 7-day remand
Published: 16:34 10 November 2020 Updated: 19:23 10 November 2020
The court on Tuesday has granted 7-day remand to each of the 10 accused arrested in connection with the death of ASP Anisul Karim at Mind Aid Hospital in the capital’s Adabar
A court on Tuesday has granted seven-day remand to each of the 10 accused arrested in connection with the death of Senior Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) Anisul Karim Shipon at Mind Aid Hospital in the capital’s Adabar.
Earlier, the police produced them before the court at noon after appealing for remand. The court passed the order after the hearing.
Senior ASP Anisul Karim came to the Mind Aid Hospital at 11:45 am on Monday for mental problems. He fell ill at one point, the hospital authorities said.
He was then rushed to the National Heart Institute where doctors declared him dead.
Later, a video of beating the senior ASP Anisul Karim Shipon was found in the Aggressive Management Room of Mind Aid Hospital. The video has now gone viral on social media.
Anisul Karim, Assistant Commissioner of Barishal Metropolitan Traffic Police. Besides, he was working in Barishal Metropolitan Police (BMP) as Senior Assistant Commissioner of Police. His home district is in Kapasia, Gazipur.
- Anushka rape and murder: Court directs DNA test
- ACC files chargesheet against Casino Khalid
- HC orders Papul’s wife, daughter to surrender
- ‘Golden Monir’ on 18 days remand
- Case files against ex-mayor Sayeed Khokon, 7 others
- 7 judges with rank of District and Session Judge transferred
- Mother-son murdered in Kakrail: Husband among 3 to die
- Writ filed banning Bigo Live, TikTok, Likee apps
- Life imprisonment means jail until death: Appellate Division
- Verdict on sensational Samiul murder case today
- Drug case: Probe report against Irfan Selim deferred
- Hearing on Golden Monir`s bail plea today
- Arrest warrant issued against PK Haldar
- Youth confesses rape, murder of schoolgirl in Kalabagan
- Hearing of case against Sabrina, Ariful adjourned till Dec 15