AL’s National Mourning Day talk tomorrow
Published: 20:28 15 August 2019
Bangladesh Awami League (AL) will hold a discussion meeting on National Mourning Day at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre (BICC) at 4 pm tomorrow.
On Friday, the ruling party is to hold the meeting in observance of the 44th martyrdom anniversary of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and National Mourning Day.
AL President and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will preside over the discussion meeting, said a party press release.
Political leaders and eminent intellectuals will take part in the discussion.
AL general secretary and road transport and bridges minister Obaidul Quader have requested leaders and activists of the party and its associate bodies and members of different social and cultural organization to attend the discussion meeting in time.
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- ASM Abdur Rab hospitalized
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Quader visit ailing Ershad at CMH
- Kader Siddiqui quits Oikyafront