AL conference means new face: Quader
Published: 17:38 19 October 2019 Updated: 18:03 19 October 2019
General Secretary Obaidul Quader said on Saturday that Awami League’s conference means new face. We will bring the team forward with the combination of Senior, expricenced and young talent. Here change will happen, new faces will come.
He said this while talking to reporters after inspecting the development work of the road at Meghnaghat area of Narayanganj on Saturday at 11 am.
Obaidul Quader said there was no compromise on the Awami League conference. Conference being held on time, this time will also be held on time.
He said that the conferences of the associate organizations held in many years ago may be aged 7-8 years so conferences have become compulsory. The conference will structure the organization in tremendously.
In the context of Abrar, Quader said that the killer of Abara was identified as a Chhatra League but the Prime Minister did not let off anyone. The accused were arrested shortly after the murder. The demands of the student and teachers have also been accepted. Like the purification campaign, no one in any parties will be exempted from that consideration.
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Samrat wanted to flee in India
- Samrat-Arman expelled from Jubo League
- AL delegation to visit China from Wednesday
- ‘BNP’s many leaders are hired’
- Bangamata always active behind the scenes
- Casino Khaled ousted from Jubo League
- BNP dealers candidate for Rangpur-3 by-polls
- Jubo League expels Rajib