760 dengue patients undergoing treatment
Published: 19:06 8 November 2019
Around 760 dengue patients are undergoing treatment at different hospitals and clinics across the country, a DGHS report said today.
According to the release by Health Crisis Management and Control Room of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS)- among them, 319 patients are taking treatment in the Dhaka division and 441 are hospitalized outside the capital.
A total of 97,540 patients got admitted to the different hospitals across the country since January this year. Of them, 96,529 patients have returned home after recovery, DGHS said.
According to the Institute of Epidemiology, Disease Control and Research (IEDCR), 112 people have so far died of dengue.
Around 189 new dengue patients got admitted to different hospitals in the last 24 hours across the country. Of them 57 were admitted in Dhaka and 92 out of the capital, the release added.
- Cyclone “Bulbul”
Great danger signal 10 for Mongla, Payra ports
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Sharmin reveals about Samrat’s Chinese girlfriend
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- ‘Kurigram Express’ to be launched today
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Cyclone ‘Kiar’ approaching, winter may arrive in Oct
- ‘DC Ahmed Kabir will be received exemplary punishment’
- Myanmar falsified Bangladesh FM’s speech
- New DC in Jamalpur
- Soroj Mehedi new director of Cyber Security Institute
- Rohingya refused to go back