7 teams announced for Bangabandhu BPL
Published: 20:51 16 November 2019
Finally, names of the selected seven teams have been announced on Saturday for Bangabandhu BPL, the seventh edition of Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) on the occasion of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman’s birth centenary.
The Bangabandhu BPL’s logo was unveiled on Saturday evening at the Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel in the capital. The names of the seven teams participating in this year's event were announced too.
The announced teams are:
1. Jamuna Bank Dhaka Platoon
2. Chattogram Challengers
1. Premier Bank Khulna Tigers
4. Sylhet Thunders
3. Rangpur Rangers
3. Rajshahi Royals
1. Cumilla Warriors
Bangabandhu BPL will be kicked off on 11th December while the inauguration ceremony will be held at three days earlier, on December 8.
This year's BPL Players Draft will begin at 6 pm at Radisson Blue Water Garden in the capital on Sunday.
- 7 teams announced for Bangabandhu BPL
- BPL`s Man of the tournament winners
- Fizz wishes Warner for hitting ton on birthday
- Shakib banned for 2 yrs
- Rajshahi Royals rope Andre Russell
- Three TV channels to broadcast BPL opening ceremony live
- ‘Bangabandhu Gold Cup 2020’ to be held at BNS
- China`s state TV pulls live Arsenal game
- Sexual harassment case against Tennis Federation GS
- Ticket price of BPL final increased
- Messi bags Ballon d’Or for record sixth time
- Sourav Ganguly elected president of India’s cricket board
- Why will ICC ban Shakib?
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Did Shakib get death threat from gambler Agarwal?