7 judges with rank of District and Session Judge transferred
Published: 12:12 10 December 2020
The Law and Justice Division of the Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs has issued a gazette notification transferring seven District and Session Judge’s judges and judges of equal rank.
The Law and Justice Division issued the gazette notification on Wednesday in consultation with the Supreme Court.
Narayanganj Women and Child Abuse Repression Tribunal Judge (District Judge) Mohammad Shahin Uddin in Khagrachari, Law Commission Secretary (District Judge) Mir Ruhul Amin in Manikganj, Brahmanbaria Women and Child Abuse Repression Tribunal Judge Md. Hasanul Islam has been transferred to Barguna District and Sessions Judge.
Barguna District Judge Md. Asaduzzaman in Pabna, Khagrachari District Judge Md. Alamgir Hasan has been transferred to Chuadanga.
Besides, Chuadanga District Judge Md. Rabiul Islam has been transferred to the Secretary of the Law Commission on deputation. Noakhali Special Judge’s Special Judge Md. Shafiqul Islam has been appointed as the joint officer of the Law and Justice Division.
- Anushka rape and murder: Court directs DNA test
- ACC files chargesheet against Casino Khalid
- HC orders Papul’s wife, daughter to surrender
- ‘Golden Monir’ on 18 days remand
- Case files against ex-mayor Sayeed Khokon, 7 others
- 7 judges with rank of District and Session Judge transferred
- Mother-son murdered in Kakrail: Husband among 3 to die
- Writ filed banning Bigo Live, TikTok, Likee apps
- Life imprisonment means jail until death: Appellate Division
- Verdict on sensational Samiul murder case today
- Drug case: Probe report against Irfan Selim deferred
- Hearing on Golden Monir`s bail plea today
- Arrest warrant issued against PK Haldar
- Youth confesses rape, murder of schoolgirl in Kalabagan
- Hearing of case against Sabrina, Ariful adjourned till Dec 15