7 Chinese warship patrolling Indian Ocean
Published: 21:08 16 September 2019
New Delhi has identified seven Chinese warships patrolling the Indian Ocean. India is scrutinizing the data of those vessels while maintaining a certain distance from the Indian waters.
China seeks to influence tactics in the Indian Ocean. That is why they are making excuses for piracy in the Gulf of Eden, Indian news agency ANI reported.
The Navy has seen Chinese warships wandering around the Indian Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) and territorial waters in the name of petrol.
India's P-81 anti-submarine surveillance aircraft has taken the pictures of those ships in New Delhi.
However, no comment is issued from India or China on the matter yet.
- Gibraltar frees seized Iran oil tanker
- `Kashmiri Girl` on top position
- Paris court finds Saudi princess guilty
- Saudi man accidentally buys 2 Airbus for sons birthday
- 4 of a Bangladeshi family found dead in Canada
- 18 yrs of 9/11, worst terrorist attack in history
- Princess Diana ‘alive’!
- Saudi reduces Hajj-Umrah visa fee
- With one suicide every 40 seconds, WHO urges action
- Putin warned before 9/11 Twin-Tower attack
- Pakistan’s first female astronaut welcomed ISRO
- More than 100 bodies found floating in Libya coast
- Germany criticizes Netanyahu’s annexation plan
- Typhoon Hagibis: Death toll rises to 68 in Japan
- Article 370: What is happening with Kashmiris?