564 officer recruited in three banks
Published: 17:44 23 May 2020 Updated: 00:48 24 May 2020
564 employees are being recruited as Officer (Cash) in three banks- Sonali Bank Limited, Bangladesh Krishi Bank and Bangladesh Development Bank.
The Bankers' Selection Committee has recently announced the results of this appointment.
It is learned that 465 candidates have been selected for recruitment in Sonali Bank Limited, 93 in Bangladesh Krishi Bank, and six in Bangladesh Development Bank Limited.
According to the source, the written test for the second phase of recruitment for the post of Officer (Cash) in the three banks was held on November 16, 2018. The oral test of those who have passed the written test was taken from 17 February to 16 April 2019.
The merit list of the candidates who have passed the Preliminary, Written and Oral Examinations and the preliminary selected list has been made on the basis of the order of preference of the candidates. Subsequent recruitment activities will be conducted through the concerned bank.
- 1.10 min video of Papiya leaked
- IEDCR hotline on Coronavirus
- Strong cyclone "Amphan" forming in Bay
- First Bangladeshi coronavirus death recorded in UK
- Papiya used 12 Russian beauties as bait for VIPs
- Cyclone “Amphan” may hit the coast today
‘Movement Pass’ will be required for movement
- Papiya used girls’ hostel to run crime world
- 1063 coronavirus patients return home after recovery in country
- Legal notice issued against IEDCR’s Flora, 2 others
- Arms, alcohol recovered from Papiya’s residence
- Three hospitals in Dhaka kept as ‘isolation’: IEDCR
- PM opens Dhaka-Mawa-Bhanga Expressway
- 15 lives claimed on Dhaka-Sylhet Highway
- Four hospitals to give coronavirus treatment