42nd BCS exam circular to be announced in August
Published: 20:26 4 August 2020
The Bangladesh Public Service Commission (PSC) is going to recruit 2,000 more physicians through special Bangladesh Civil Service (BCS) to deal with coronavirus. The government will publish the 42nd BCS (special) circular this month.
Earlier in the 39th BCS (Special), about 5,000 doctors were appointed.
PSC Examination Controller (Cadre) AIM Nesar Uddin provided the information to media on Tuesday.
He said that a proposal has been sent to the Ministry of Public Administration to amend the recruitment rules to recruit 2,000 doctors through the 42nd BCS (Special). The notification will be issued at the end of August after the rules are amended.
- SSC exams in 2021 likely to be cancelled
- 42nd, 43rd BCS circular today
- BUP lecturer leaves for Cambridge with Commonwealth scholarship
- 43rd BCS circular soon
- How students to be promoted from class 8 to class 9
- Monthly internet bundle at Tk 100 for students
- Hidden stories behind a ‘viral anti-rape’ photo
- No ‘autopass’, students to pass into next class on assessment
- Next SSC-HSC exams likely to be delayed
- Dipu Moni: HSC exam to be taken in two weeks’ preparations
- Class-XI admission begins
- Decision on HSC exams schedule today
- No quota for primary teachers recruitment
- 40th BCS written exam results to be published soon
- Online classes for Grade XI begins