3G, 4G mobile internet services restored
Published: 17:27 15 October 2021 Updated: 18:35 15 October 2021
The 3G and 4G internet services on mobile phones have been restored in different districts of the country including Dhaka after about nine hours of the suspension.
After 4:00 pm on Friday, many mobile phone users in different districts informed the media that 3G and 4G internet services have activated on their mobile phones.
Earlier, users across the country are facing issues with their mobile data since 5:00 am today. 3G and 4G internet services were down for almost all the operators across the country.
Several users and subscribers have reportedly been facing disruption while trying to use mobile internet services.
According to some operators' sources, 3G and 4G internet services were first down in Cumilla and surrounding areas on Thursday. Later, customers in other districts also faced disruptions in using mobile data since Friday morning.
- China cuts online gaming for children to one hour
- RingID director Saiful Islam arrested
- ‘Text-Only Facebook and Discover’ launched in Bangladesh
- Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram restored after 6-hour outage
- Mars rocks collected by Perseverance boost case for ancient life
- BTRC closes PUBG, Free Fire games
- Russian rocket launches 34 new UK satellites
- Bangladesh tops among SAARC countries in cyber security
- Apple plans to loosen App Store payment policy
- Scientists find world`s northernmost island
- Apple users urged to download Pegasus spyware flaw fix
- All unregistered mobiles to be disconnected from Friday: BTRC
- 3G, 4G mobile internet services restored
- Bangabandhu Satellite broadcasting may disrupt for 8 days
- Zuckerberg apologises for six-hour outage