31 Banks’ ATM service halted till Sat morning
Published: 21:58 13 December 2019
Due to the system up-gradation and maintenance the country’s 31 banks’ Q-cash technology-based ATM services, POS, card, and other services have been remaining closed from 2:30 am, December 13, today and the closure will last till 9:00 am December 14 tomorrow.
Banks those services will be closed - Sonali Bank, Agrani Bank, Rupali Bank, Janata Bank, Basic Bank, Bangladesh Krishi Bank, Trust Bank, Shimanto Bank, Jamuna Bank, Bank Asia, IFIC Bank, National Bank, Uttara Bank, Union Bank, Mercantile Bank, EXIM Bank, Woori Bank, Modhumoti Bank, Shahjalal Islami Bank, Community Bank, Social Islami Bank, Bangla State Commerce Bank, Standard Bank (Credit Card), Midland Bank, Meghna Bank, First Security Bank, South Bangla Agriculture, and Commerce Bank, NRB Commercial Bank, NRB Global Bank, and ICB Islamic Bank.
Apart from these public-private banks, non-banking financial institutions will not be able to withdraw money from the booth on the technology of Visa Card of Lanka-Bangla Finance. Also, the Bangladesh Postal Department Q-cash sending money bKash and payment of income tax online will remain closed.
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- DITF-2020 begins on Wednesday
- Bangladesh to outshine Malaysia, Singapore by 2024
- Tk 200 note to hit market soon
- Mustafa Kamal named world’s best Finance Minister
- Adequate vegetables in market, onion prices still not fall
- ‘Income Tax Fair’ kicks off tomorrow
- Armed Forces Income Tax Fair begins
- Onion cargo flight arrives at Shahjalal airport
- Weeklong Income Tax fair set to begin Nov 14
- Middle-Eastern expats ahead in remittance
- Malaysian investors dazed at amazing dev of Bangladesh
- Bangla Bond debuts on London Stock Exchange
- Toyota to recall 1,380 defective cars in China